When providing personal information, you are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your registered user account.
Intellectual Property Rights Notice
Learnsomething does not claim ownership of any information, data, text, software, media, music, sound, images, photographs, graphics, video, or other materials you submit or make available for inclusion on or through the website ("User Submissions"). All User Submissions to a public community are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Learnsomething does not monitor User Submissions and you agree that you are solely responsible for all of your User Submissions.
Use of Website
You agree not to use the website for any unlawful purpose or in any way that might harm, damage, or disparage any other party. Without limiting the preceding sentence and by way of example, you agree that you will not:
- Upload identifiable patient information (as images or texts) to publicly viewable areas or otherwise violate local and federal privacy protection regulations
- Collect or store personal data about other users
- Abuse, slander, defame, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as the rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- Publish, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable material or information
- Create a false identity or impersonate another for the purpose of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message, including but not limited to, providing misleading information to any feedback system employed through the website
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other harmful or deleterious software programs
- Interfere with or disrupt the website, networks, or servers connected to the website or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks or servers
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, logins, and passwords of others or computer systems and networks connected to the website
- Upload or otherwise transmit any information or content that infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary rights of any party
- Use the website in any manner whatsoever that could lead to a violation of any federal, state, or local laws, rules, or regulations
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law
Disclaimers and Limitations
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. LEARNSOMETHING AND ITS LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL LEARNSOMETHING OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR OTHERWISE, WHETHER BASED IN TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND EVEN IF LEARNSOMETHING OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LEARNSOMETHING OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU IN EXCESS OF $100.
Third-party Content and Links
From time to time, the website may contain references or links to third-party materials (including without limitation websites) not controlled by LearnSomething or its suppliers or licensors. LearnSomething provides such information and links as a convenience to you and should not be considered endorsements of such websites or any content, products, or information offered on such websites. You acknowledge and agree that LearnSomething is not responsible for any aspect of the information or content contained in any third-party materials or on any third-party websites accessible or linked to the website. Your use of such third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.